MBB Wins Seven PRSA PRISM Awards
The annual Greater Kansas City PRSA PRISM Awards was another banner evening for MBB, as we took home seven trophies for a variety of client work. It is one of the agency’s favorite events, as we enjoy connecting with industry peers and recognizing the outstanding public relations and social media work happening within our community. We were honored to win three gold PRISMs and four silver Awards of Excellence at the annual industry celebration. Winners include:
- Gold PRISM for the 2017 Chinet® brand integrated communications campaign: An earned, paid, and owned approach not only increased awareness and engagement year-over-year but also resulted in a sales growth for the brand. Earned media placements reached over 178MM+ consumers and generated more than $2MM in publicity value.
- Gold PRISM for the Chinet® brand holiday hosting quantity guides: A series of Pinterest-friendly infographics proved effective at increasing product awareness and deepening engagement with core consumers during a key sales time frame.
- Gold PRISM for Shawnee Mission Health Cancer Center Announcement of MD Anderson Affiliation: An organic and paid Facebook campaign to build buzz and positive sentiment around the announcement exceeded goals and objectives and helped create affirmative conversation with the community.
- Silver Award of Excellence for the Chinet® Comfort Cup® insulated hot cup redesign launch: A cross-channel campaign to build awareness around the hot cup’s new features and design leveraging influencer relations, social media, media relations, native media, paid digital media, and shopper marketing executions.
- Silver Award of Excellence for the #PressOnNiagara integrated marketing campaign: An influencer-first campaign targeted at millennials that encouraged product trial and resulted in an 8.6 percent sales increase year-over-year.
- Silver Award of Excellence for the Firefly integrated marketing campaign: A product launch built on public relations and paid social media proved effective at raising awareness, driving organic site traffic, and generating sales.
- Silver Award of Excellence for the SafeDefend™ crisis communications and issues management outreach: A quick media relations response and thought-leadership positioning earned local media coverage.
Congratulations and thanks to our clients, agency partners, and colleagues for these award-winning programs. We are fortunate to have such strong partnerships, and all the awards won are due to great collaboration across teams.
If you’re interested in learning how earned media can enhance your current strategy, let us know!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get our insights and perspectives delivered to your inbox.