Last month, the MBB Earned Media team attended one of our agency’s favorite events—the Greater Kansas City Public Relations Society of America PRISM Awards, held at the iconic Uptown Theater in downtown Kansas City. We enjoyed connecting with our industry peers and hearing a great speech from keynote speaker Erin Streeter. And, of course, it’s always fun to celebrate award-winning client work, as we were honored with five awards for our recent public relations and social media campaigns. We are so lucky to have long-term clients who truly treat us like partners, and all of the awards won were due to great collaboration with our client teams.
Here’s a look at the hardware we took home:
- Black Cat Fireworks took home a PRISM award for their summer Facebook campaign in 2016. When Facebook denied all Black Cat Fireworks advertisement during the fireworks season, MBB teams quickly came together and created a campaign that gained the largest reach and engagement from organic social media to date.
- Our Chinet team celebrated success when Trending at the Table on MyChinet.com won a PRISM in the tactical Blog category for leveraging influencer content to build sustained awareness and engagement of the brand and its three key product lines.
- The Chinet team won another PRISM in the tactical Social Media category for the brand’s 2016 strategy and execution playbook that helped strengthen brand affinity. The playbook highlighted content development, video integration, influencer relations, giveaways, and paid social media campaigns.
- We received a silver award in the Integrated Communications category for our promotion of the Chinet brand in 2016 across owned, earned, and paid channels, focusing primarily on content production and amplification, native executions, media relations, influencer relations, and organic and paid social media.
- Last but not least, hippo, our healthcare sister agency, received a silver award for Shawnee Mission Health social media. Over the years, hippo and Shawnee Mission Health have continued to create healthcare content that educates, engages, and inspires the KC community to keep Shawnee Mission Health top-of-mind when it comes to their healthcare choices.
At MBB, we measure success in many ways—effective campaigns, sales increases, and happy clients among them. However, it’s also very gratifying to receive the recognition of our peers through these respected awards.
Congratulations to all the winners at this year’s PRISM awards. Now, it’s back to the grind so we can generate more award-winning results for next year.