How do you play?
Humans must defend themselves using dart guns to avoid being bit by the growing ZoMBB horde.
What do you do?
- ZoMBB try to eat humans to stay alive. Eating = tagging.
- Humans defend themselves by shooting darts to freeze them (allowing the human to get away)
How does it work?
- All players begin as humans, and one is randomly chosen to be the “Original ZoMBB (ZoMBB 0).” Was it the uncleaned soda machine? The weird stench coming from Gordon Biersch?Contaminated M&Ms? We’ll never know.
- The ZoMBB 0 tags human players and turns them into zombies.
- A ZoMBB must eat (tag) a human every 48 hours or they starve to death and are out of the game.
- Humans defend themselves using nerf guns.
- Every morning, you will receive an apocalypse update.
How does it end?
- The last surviving human wins or whoever is a human on Friday afternoon. Reward = $25.
- If all humans become ZoMBBs before Friday, all ZoMBBs get a catered party for their deadication.
- Meeting Rooms
- Offices/seated at your desk
- Parking Garage
What are the rules?
- Humans wear an orange armband.
- A ZoMBB wears a green armband.
- Humans may stun a ZoMBB for 30 seconds by blasting them with a nerf gun.
- A stunned ZoMBB may not interact with the game in any way.
- A ZoMBB must feed every 48 hours.
- A ZoMBB feeds by reporting their tag on the Google sheet.
- A tag is a firm touch to any part of a Human (but please maintain a safe work environment).
- A ZoMBB may not use shields to deflect nerf guns.
- Only agency issued guns may be used.
- No tags outside of the MBB building.
- Alliances can be formed.