As Project Coordinator, you’ll manage the day-to-day delivery processes for assigned projects, from conception to post-launch activities. Under the oversight of the your manager, you’ll be the primary liaison for all assigned project tactics, working closely with project team members.
Your mission will be to ensure every assigned project is completed in scope, on time and on budget. You will identify and own the tactical plan to execute a defined range of project activities and deliverables. You’ll manage multiple projects simultaneously, keeping a constant eye on timelines, team engagement, and project profitability. You’ll track projects as they unfold to identify and resolve bottlenecks and resource, time and cost issues.
- Manage the effective execution of each project for all assigned accounts
- Lead efforts to estimate and define engagement durations based on information provided.
- Forecast anticipated projects and communicate ongoing developments to stakeholders; resource accordingly.
- Oversee the management of project team members’ schedules.
- Work with project team members to collect needed approvals, feedback, or change orders and see that they are routed to responsible personnel and executed according to scoped budget and timing expectations
- Track project budget and ensure burn reports are routed to stakeholders in a timely manner
- Ensure and document that all project administration-related tasks (open job codes, forecast resources, open POs, signed SOWs, etc.) are in order before starting the project
- Proactively identify potential pitfalls in the lifecycle of a project in order to problem-solve and course correct
- Initiate collaboration among project team members to anticipate, identify and proactively resolve issues
- Serve as the main point of contact on your accounts for all project-related items, both internal and external
- Ensure project billing is reconciled accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Maintain and encourage a proactive and positive attitude, always willing to partner with agency personnel to exploit opportunities and/or resolve problems.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Detail minded, with strong organizational skills and aptitude of project management practices and techniques
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to prepare accurate and detailed documentation
- Collaborative and steady disposition; strong interpersonal skills
- Effective troubleshooting, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- The ability to organize, prioritize, handle multiple tasks, manage deadlines, and be flexible and proactive
Nice to Haves
- Experience working with multidisciplinary agency teams, including account management, creative, media and digital
- Experience working with a cross-functional team of Strategists, UX/UI designers, developers, account managers and strategists, art directors, copywriters and more
- Familiarity with creative production across multiple channels, including print, video, out-of-home and digital
- Familiarity with project management principles. (Agile, Iterative, Waterfall)
Education, Experience and Training
- 1 to 3 years of project management experience, agency experience preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred