Paid Media Manager
If you have established knowledge in the paid media space and have a passion for media planning and buying, the role of Paid Media Manager is for you. The ideal candidate can manage campaigns, assist in building strategic plan recommendations and oversee execution across all channels.
Takes the lead in gathering preliminary research for paid media plans including competitive landscape, understanding attitudes/behaviors of the target audience,
Research appropriate tactics across all channels based on identified paid media objectives and strategies
- Flowchart development and management
- Leads vendor negotiations
- Creates client authorizations and checks vendor insertion orders for accuracy
- Oversees trafficking of creative assets to vendors and tracking tags/pixels implementation to ensure accuracy
- Manages campaign optimizations and can explain the rationale and impact to the client’s business
- Oversee management of invoices to ensure vendor invoices match IOs, handle all invoice discrepancies and work with Accounting to clear invoices for payment
Manages compilation of client media reporting and provides insights
- Attends client meetings and presents as applicable (e.g. client reporting)
- An understanding of the various media vendors, their capabilities and how to use them to support client campaigns
- Working knowledge of all elements of Digital Media (search, display, mobile, video etc.) and experience with Traditional Media (outdoor, broadcast).
Keeps current on industry trends
- Takes ownership and accountability
- Produces quality, thorough work efficiently under pressure
- Experience with campaign management, ad serving technology, measurement, and third-party tools etc.
- Focus on teamwork, organization, attention to detail, analytical mindset and building relationships with internal and external audiences
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, media or applicable field
- Two to four years with demonstrated agency or corporate experience