MBB is looking to hire a dedicated marketing manager to oversee and implement the agencies own marketing efforts and CRM. The right individual will understand business-to-business marketing in a professional service sector and have experience working and managing a CRM system. They will be a team player with a positive attitude, possess attention to detail and be comfortable working with and meeting people.
- Manage the implementation of marketing strategy
- Oversee completion of marketing calendar to include elements of social media, award shows, community awards and events
- Maintain agency marketing and business development tools
- Reporting to agency leadership on effectiveness of marketing plans with insights and action items
- Work with agency business development resources on identification of marketing materials for our effort
- Maintain day-to-day relations with area Chambers of Commerce, the Kansas City Business Community and other community organizations
- Experience in delivering, planning, and executing CRM strategies, experience developing marketing automation strategy and building marketing database capabilities from the ground up preferred.
- Experience with SharpSpring or Hub Spot preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated experience with core CRM strategies and best practices
- Ensure emails follow regulatory policies and email best practices
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Inherently analytical and data-driven, including experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Bachelor degree preferred
- 3-5 years preferred
- HubSpot certification preferred