The box model doesn’t scare you. Vertical alignment in CSS? Easy. You know the difference between var, const, and let. Accessibility is important to you. Does this sound like you? If so, read on.
MBB’s digital build team, Blue Rivet, is big into building accessible, beautiful, mobile responsive websites and applications for our amazing clients. We’re currently looking for an Interactive Engineer to add to our team.
- have an eye for design, front end performance, and accessibility
- build accessible responsive websites that match design specs
- can work independently but also works well with others
- has a passion for UI development
- enjoy learning new technologies
- understand how to write semantic HTML
A few things we expect from you:
- Can build a responsive site from design files (Photoshop, Sketch, Image file, etc) using CSS without a framework, but understands how various popular frameworks work
- Experience with CSS preprocessors such as PostCSS, Sass or Less
- Experience using version control (Git)
- Manage multiple long-term projects along with often urgent smaller tasks
- Ability to estimate and plan tasks
- Excellent organizational skills
Nice to have:
- Typescript experience
- Testing experience (Cypress, dom-testing-library, etc)
- Experience with PHP and PHP CMS’s such as WordPress
A few things you can expect from us:
- We are a tight-knit group.
- We are a little offbeat – in a good way.
- We have an unlimited supply of M&Ms and breath mints
- We head out at noon in the summer.
- We have beer — just in case.
We don’t just offer a stand-out space and collaborative working style – we offer competitive compensation and benefits too. Let’s discuss more, shall we? Send us your resume and cover letter and let us know why you should be our next great team member.