Blueprints are your driver. Solutions are your craft. High-quality deliverables are the name of your game. Sound familiar? Sounds like you’d fit right in. MBB is looking for a Business Analyst to join our Technology team. This is a client-facing role, and we’re looking for someone who knows how to provide the technical plans needed to create successful results for our clients.
- Create project workflows to clearly communicate necessary steps from project inception to completion.
- Primary ownership for written requirements, specifications, and technical documentation, from initial creation through change management and solution delivery for website and web-based product builds.
- Synthesize complex information into concise, readable, unambiguous written requirements at multiple levels of detail.
- Accurately document requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Assess project risks, timeline risks, craft protocols and deliver solutions.
- Comprehension of code and code requirements.
- Assist with QA testing.
- Develop relationships and maintain open rapport with clients regarding their project work.
- Conduct stakeholder interviews and other investigative meetings to ascertain requirements and needs of the client.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4+ years’ experience minimum.
- Experience with a variety of content management platforms, traditional monolithic systems to headless platforms.
- Demonstrated excellence working as a Business Analyst, Product Manager, or Digital Consultant.
- Workflow specialist.
- A working knowledge of multiple types of delivery processes, including agile methodology.
- Can fit your communication to the audience and situation at hand to ensure the correct understanding is captured